Saturday, July 3, 2010

Date night

I'm home, thinking of nothing but sweet sweet sleep, but something just keeps pulling me to the laptop. I know that I decided that I'm not going to force myself to blog everyday, and I assure you, I'm not... but I'm starting to crave it. I honestly don't feel like writing right now. I'm tired! I just need a place to let out all the steam I always have swirling around in my head, and by God I think I've found it.


Here's the rundown... Woke up at 430am for my ritual total flex workout with trainer Steve Maresca in Hollywood, sweat about a bucket, then went straight to the gym in Sherman Oaks to sweat another. Afterwards home to cram, learning 2 songs in a different language for a noon audition in Pasadena, then home to grab rent, run it over to the office in West Hollywood. You think it ends there? Think again! A visit to Hollywood & Highland Mall, dinner, cocktails, and watching 'Eclipse' in Woodland Hills with the hubby. An all around enjoyable day, but exhausting!


My husband and I have completely opposite schedules so we rarely see each other unless we're saying goodbye :(. The good thing is he has a set schedule with Thursdays and Fridays off work. Thursdays and Fridays have become our 'date nights'!  As busy as I am I really try to make sure I don't book anything those days if I can help it so that we can spend it together. We did have a leisurely stroll down the walk of fame, snapping a photo of the famous Graumen's Chinese Theater. Then dinner which consisted of a shared salad and cocktails (straight up vodka martinis for me! Minimal calories.) Then, believe it or not, he practically DRAGGED me to see the new Twilight film 'Eclipse' ;) Or maybe it was the other way around? Who really remembers with such a great buzz goin! (I can't drink like I used to.)


Now? Cuddling in front of the t.v. with all fruit sugar free popsicles. Isn't married life grand! :)  To bad the craziness starts all over again tomorrow. Well... Thanks for the great night hun! Same time next week??? - It's a date!

1 comment:

Lainey said...

You're so cute! And my husband and I go to the Woodlands Hills movie theatre as well. I love that place.